Thursday, June 04, 2009

Jane and Tim - The Wedding

My first wedding!! When Jane asked me to take her wedding pictures, I was pretty nervous, but also beyond thrilled. As I mentioned before, Jane has been a friend of mine since high school and I was so happy to be a part of her day! Jane and Tim were married in Leland, Michigan and although there were a few pretty heavy rain showers before the ceremony, the rest of the day was absolutely beautiful.

I've never had to edit this many pictures before, so Jane and Tim, please be patient :) But I wanted to go ahead and share a few of the ones I've edited so far:







Jane and her sisters:


Cutest stinkin' ring bearer ever! And quite a good tambourine player too:


And this is definitely a favorite of mine so far:


Jane and Tim, I am so happy for you both and wish you all the love in the world for the rest of your lives :)

No comments: